SHOWCASING THE BEST EMERGING AND UNDERGROUND LYRICAL HIP HOP TALENT!
EXPECTATIONS OF EMCEE'S
1. Be fully prepared. Must have your verse memorized completely. In order to successfully shoot each episode we need perfection from each performer.
2. Must share original post/full episode for the first week of release. After first week each emcee will be given their individual clips.
3. No phones, must be memorized.
4. No free-styling. These episodes are for written verse. Preparation is paramount to the success of each episode, rehearsed polished material is key.
5. Length of bars must be 16-24. Anything over 24 cuts into other emcees and their time.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
1. Submit your most lyrical song or live footage of you rapping over an instrumental.
Our First Episode takes place in a rehabbed building that is now a Modeling School. This episode is a closed cypher session and features some of Chicago's most lyrical talent; RapCrush, Wilhelm Duke, Radcliff Music, RhymSter, Azmattic and Wrds. Directed, Shot, and Edited by Candice Alise. Produced by Wilhelm Duke. Beat/instrumental made by RhymSter of Ever Evolved.